Friday, 13 June 2014

Imogen's Birthday

My word of the week is Birthday...

If you read my blog often then you will know that it was Imogen's birthday on 6th.  It was such an amazing birthday!  The morning started off like this...




Yep, that's right!  Balloons were all over the ceiling.  The boys thought this was the best thing in the world!

Okay...are you ready for the presents?  I hope so because..here they are:

The AMAZING swingball!  If you haven't got swingball I recommend you get it!
A luxury paddling pool that even has 2 cup holders!!! 

And...an amazing four man tent which is huge!!
It was excellent.  The best presents ever!!!!!!!!

Now for the birthday cake.....





So this was Imogen's AMAZING cake.  Mum made all of it, even the flowers.  I think mum should be a cake artist!

So you can imagine how great the the day was for everyone.


The Reading Residence

8 comments:

  1. Fab photos! Looks like a fab birthday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible cake! I'm definitely with you there - your mum has talent! A beautiful birthday girl too - my daughter turned ten on the 11th and it's a great time of year to have a birthday - halfway through the year, and shops full of games for the garden!
    Take care, and I hope Imogen is sharing her pool! #WOTW
    Lucas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday to your daughter. I agree with you, great time to have a birthday. Wish mine was on a hot day like this. Mine is in March :(

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday Imogen! You cake is stunning, looks like you had a wonderful time x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louisa. We had a lovely time x

      Delete
  4. Wow, well done to your mum, that cakes looks fab! And what brilliant presents, too :) Hope Imogen had a lovely day x Thanks for sharing with #WotW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I always read and reply to them all x